The VPP suite of software that the Wolfson Unit is offering is its latest release of the industry standard WinDesign4 VPP.
Please email us with your VPP requirements.
1. What is the definition of 'K-R Sep' found in the Flotation dialog, Keel group box ?
K-R separation is the mean distance between the leading edge of the keel and leading edge of the rudder.
2. I cannot run older .vpp files
The link with the underlying opsets (.ops) file may have been lost. Open the .vpp file and resave it to generate the opsets file, then run it again.
3. Does the program have a simplified input functionality?
Yes, the flotation parameters may be input directly in the VPP if the lines are not available.
Release changes are cumulative.
Release Notes for WinDesign4 Version: 18.104.22.168
- The AeroTypes have been improved.
- The user interface has been improved.
Release Notes for WinDesign4 Version: 16.03.10.1
- HASP hardware lock protection and Windows 10 compliance.
- Microsoft HTML Help (.chm) manual.